Wednesday 25 June 2014

Revival - School Play at the Bruce Mason Theatre

Well all I can say is wow. My boys had their school play "The Revival" tonight, and I can honestly say they did me proud. They have been practicing all term for their performance although you wouldn't have known it as they did diddly squat in the way of practice at home and never really talked about it either - male genes here as I know mums with daughters who said it was the complete opposite and was the terms obsession.

The children were lucky enough to perform their show at the Bruce Mason theatre, and it was as sell out... brave children. I don't think I would have been able to perform in front of over 1100 people, but they took it in their stride.

The essential pre-show drinks with Susan
Sell out show of over 1100 people!
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of my eldest as he was dancing in the side wings, however here is the youngest doing his MC Hammer dance, getting into the groove!




No comments:

Post a Comment